The Henrico County Public Library serves the citizens of Henrico County and surrounding areas. There are eleven Library locations located throughout the county. They are divided by Area Libraries (Larger), Branch Libraries (Smaller), and two specialized libraries.
The Area Libraries are:
The Branch Libraries are:
The Specialized Libraries are:
We promote reading and lifelong learning, connect people with the information they need, and enrich community life.
We believe public libraries are vital to the community. We strive to deliver excellent library services through equitable access to a variety of materials, innovative technologies, and attractive facilities. We anticipate and respond to the needs of a diverse community. We improve the quality of individual and community life.
We Believe In
- Equitable access to information
- Continuous learning
- Exploring new ideas and fostering creativity
- Outstanding customer service
- Balanced, relevant, and responsive collections
- Planning for the future
- A dynamic staff that incorporates these values to accomplish our mission